HI has a new look! You will notice several notable changes to the user interface. Explore the new interface and let us know what you think!
- a streamlined appearance,
- new icons and features,
- new system settings,
- and more!
New icons and stylistic changes appear throughout the user interface.
For example, the View form icon in lists has a new look and feel, as do some of the icons on the Edge. Also in the list view, there are new icons for functions such as Show / hide filter and Show activity stream in a flyout window.
There are also new icons for form functions such as:
- Edit tags
- Manage Attachments
- Toggle annotations
- Show related incidents
- Edit Affected Instances
- Search Knowledge
Additional System Settings
We have added new options to the HI system menu so you can further personalize your experience.
- Wrap Longer Text in List Columns
- Compact View
- Compact list date/time
- Related List Loading
Additional Features and Shortcuts
Shortcuts are a great way to quickly navigate HI, so we added new shortcuts and features to facilitate interaction:
- Open a new form pane tab: Press Command (Mac) or Alt (PC) and click a record name to open the record in a new form pane tab.
Edit a record from the list view: Press Shift and click a record name or point to the reference icon to open the record in a pop-up window.
- When a list is sorted, the sorting column is highlighted in blue.
- Column context menus and the application navigator context menu have a new downward arrow icon.