If your reports are not displaying correctly under the My Reports section, this may due to a recent change to your login information. If your user info has been changed in Fuji since you initially created the report, for example, you have a new primary email address and new username/login, these reports will not show up if you try to view My Reports.
For example, if your username was once "Bridget" and you change it to "BridgetB," then the reports you created as Bridget do not show up. They appear missing when you log in with your new credentials and go to the report_home section to view your reports. The reason for this it that there is no longer a match between the [sys_user] and [sys_report] tables.
To view the reports you created from your previous username, you can have an admin manually edit the Created By field in the [sys_report] table with the new value of the username. You'll need an admin since this update requires a temporary change to the base system, which should then be reverted back once the update is complete. Here are the easy steps to do this:
To enable list editing on the [sys_report] table:
- In the navigation filter, enter System UI.
- Go to List Control, and search for sys_report.
- Open record and change the List edit type from Disable list editing to Save immediately (cell edit mode).
- Navigate to the list view of the [sys_report] table and sort or filter by the Created By field. Replace the old username value with the new username value.
- Go back to List Controls and set the List edit type value back to Disable list editing for the [sys_report] table.
Although this works well for selected usernames, keep in mind that if you have thousands of records in the [sys_report] table where the username has been changed, then this workaround is probably not the best fit for a large volume of updates.
Having other issues with reporting? Check out these KB articles:
- Reports are not displaying correctly under the My Reports section
- Database views do not appear in name choice list in ACLs or in table choice list in reports (KB0553711)
- Issue with "group by" when dot-walking fields selected (KB0562136)
- When export a record to PDF using a Europe/London timezone the header on the report is wrong (KB0553578)