Summary: Introducing ServiceNow Express. A new easy-to-use, cloud-based service management solution that helps IT teams of all sizes solve their IT challenges with a power-packed set of integrated IT service management applications that can be deployed quickly. Watch this webinar to learn how to:
- Stop managing your helpdesk with email
- Simplify your work with visual task boards
- Track network assets without spreadsheets
- Get one-click reporting on anything and everything
Summary: Our experts share with you Discovery troubleshooting and best practices. Each month a common issue encountered by Discovery customers will be addressed. There is a presentation of the issue that covers troubleshooting techniques and design recommendations suggested. In this session, they'll cover any Discovery related topics such as:
- MID Server
Oscar Lopez asks:
Are you saying that now SCCM will remove software installation record automatically if only 99 stations were pull in the second time it ran?
Aleck Lin answers:
Yes, in the upcoming Fuji release, the plugin will be to support tracking deleted software in SCCM, so with loading deltas only, software reconciliation can be achieved. In other words, there will be no need to do a full import of software every time
Melinda Atkeisson asks:
(1) How do you disable the flat table for the SCCM older plug-ins?
(2) Is it possible to disable plug-ins?
Aleck Lin answers:
(1) Flat table is something to set up the SCCM side in the MSSQL database. It is only used for SCCM 3.0.0 version. For any other versions, it is not used. If you migrate from 3.0.0 to any other version, it can simply be scrapped and thrown away.
(2) It's not possible to disable plug-ins in ServiceNow. The best thing to do is simply remove it from the left-hand navigation.
Expert: Miles McKernan
Summary: In this session learn how to use the Service Catalog and Knowledgebase to promote self-service amongst business users within a financial services organization, in particular to support key functions including subscriptions and requests regarding:
- KYC (Know your customer)
- Position Data