Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex Appiani
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

Is there a ServiceNow forum or community?

The ServiceNow Community (this site) allows you to get in touch with customers and experts from around the world. ServiceNow Express customers have access to dedicated forums on the Express Support website.

How much should I participate in the Community and what is the benefit?

We recommend you spent a few hours each week participating in the Community.   Some customers are very involved and post regularly; others use it occasionally to look for a specific answer.

Are there any user groups I can join?

Yes, there are several user groups in various regions worldwide. Check the User Groups page of the Community to find a user group close to you and to participate in the discussions. User groups meet regularly in person.

What help can I get from the Community?

Communities are useful to discuss ideas or advanced configuration topics, as well as for getting feedback from other customers. ServiceNow Tech Support is the best place to report issues with an instance.

Is there a community dedicated to developers?

Yes, it's called the Developer Community.   You can find answers to common questions and news about upcoming developer enhancements and events.

I heard about a Champion Enablement community, what is it?

Champion Enablement is a community dedicated to helping ServiceNow customers effectively champion their ServiceNow program across their organization.

Version history
Last update:
‎12-02-2016 12:07 PM
Updated by: