Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nia McCash
Mega Sage
Mega Sage

This is by far not one of the awe-inspiring, clap-inducing, mind-blowing updates of the Quebec release. In fact, I can’t even find a mention of it in the release notes. Comment below if you can find it and I will be happy to update the post with a link.

But it was still an interesting discovery so I thought I would share...

This is a small but convenient, quality-of-life update coming in the Quebec release - Improvements in the way you can manage plugin activation...

Some plugins are now logically bundled together and can be activated as a group.  They look a little like this: 
find_real_file.png

When you activate a plugin as a bundle, you can now continue plugin activation in the background, allowing you to browse for other plugins. This does NOT seem to be available if you are installing a single plugin.
find_real_file.png

Unfortunately, you cannot as yet queue another plugin to be installed while an installation is already running in the background: 
find_real_file.png

Background install progress shown at the top of the plugins list:
find_real_file.png

Clicking click here to view details brings the modal progress bar back on the screen (same as the 2nd image above).

If the install is complete, you’ll see the completed installation modal screen instead.
find_real_file.png

Version history
Last update:
‎01-26-2021 10:28 AM
Updated by: