The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex Appiani
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

ITSM Value Realization Webinar Series

Service Catalog: How to quickly realize value

Original Airdate April 19, 2017

Join us on the Webinar to learn about how to get up to speed and realize value from the Service Catalog application quickly.

This webinar provides detailed information about how to think about the business process involved with using Service Catalog We will share with you the role ServiceNow plays in the process and how to quickly realize value.

See below to dowload the presentation slides (1.8MB PDF)

Featured Speakers in the recording

BharathPadaki.jpgBharath Padaki is the Service Catalog product owner at ServiceNow. Bharath comes from Professional Services and has spent 10+ years helping customers implement ITSM solutions. He has been associated with numerous medium to large enterprises and has helped develop successful strategies around implementing Service Catalog to realize its full potential. Coming from the field, Bharath brings the customer's voice and needs to product management.

RohanTyagi.jpgRohan Tyagi is an ITSM- Customer Experience Manager, ServiceNow. Rohan has more than 7 years of experience in enterprise software helping several medium to large enterprises implement, adopt and realize value from their investments in the software. He's been with ServiceNow for about a year, and his current focus is to improve the overall experience for ITSM customers by aligning internal processes and external resources. Rohan maintains his certification for ITiL.

Find More ITSM Guides Webinars:   ITSM Value Realization Webinars - Calendar

Comments
twright5
Kilo Expert

Can you or will you cover what you think the top 5 or 10 things that are the same in the service catalog and bring value, across all industries?   I think that if we had that as a foundation to start from, then we can keep that in focus as we move forward in building out our service catalog.

Thanks

Tom

Bharath Padaki
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

Hi Tom,

While we wont be focusing on any specific items that fit across industries, since this is a tough list to come up with, we will be focusing on some quick win strategies to realize value out of your Service Catalog. I believe these strategies would help you succeed in rolling out Service Catalog quickly independent of any specific industry. I hope that answers your question, please let me know if I have misunderstood the ask.

priyankalim
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

Hi Tom,

We have published an application guide on Service Catalog that we hope may be valuable to you! This guide aims to help you get started with a good foundation of knowledge and considerations in setting up and building out the service catalog.

Check it out here: https://community.servicenow.com/docs/DOC-7138

Priyanka

Version history
Last update:
‎03-21-2017 08:57 AM
Updated by: