The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lisa Latour
Administrator
Administrator

find_real_file.png 

Meet Community MVP...

Pradeep Sharma

Hello Pradeep!
  So tell us a little on how you got started in your career and when was ServiceNow introduced to you?

imageBack in 2012, when I was introduced to ServiceNow, I reviewed what ServiceNow did and I loved the platform. Since then, I have truly been a ServiceNow fan.

What do you do now? What is your favorite part of using the ServiceNow?

My current role is a Solution Architect in the Technology Alliances team providing guidance and solutions to Strategic Partners for Integrations, custom App Development, and platform in general. My favorite part is Now platform because it enables us to quickly develop custom applications.

How did your career evolve?

I started as a ServiceNow customer with implementation/application developer role. Then I joined ServiceNow as a developer and recently moved to Technology Alliances team as a platform architect role supporting Strategic partners with building integrations.

find_real_file.pngHow did you get involved with the ServiceNow Community?

Community is very helpful and informative. It has lot of great content that we all contribute to help one another to find the right information.

You're very generous with your time. What inspired you to start answering in addition to asking?

Getting positive feedback from customer and partners and the community team motivates me to go big.

How do you work the community into your day?

I always focus on my prime role as an Architect and if time allows I always go to community and help as much as I can.

Where do you spend your time in the community?

I visit every forum.

How else do you participate?

Videos and blogs

What would you say to encourage your peers to participate more?

The more you put into the community, the more you'll get out of the community.

What advice would you give to someone who wanted a nudge to start contributing?

Don't be shy, ask questions and get involved.   The more you put into the community, the more you'll get out of the community.

Do you have any stand-out / memorable experiences with ServiceNow?

Have a lot of good memories with this company. I joined ServiceNow while we had just 20 employees in IDC. It was just like a startup company and as a small team we worked very closely.

Is there a specific product and/or feature that you just can't believe you ever lived without?

Platform and Integrations

What motivates you to participate? Why do you do it?

ServiceNow Community is a platform where I can exchange my ideas and contribute my expertise in solving customers technical questions. I am very active on the community and try to answer as many questions as I can. I feel really happy when customers reply to me saying that the solutions I offered worked for them.

Any other interesting tidbits, stories, hobbies you'd like to share?

I love to travel and my ambition is to visit as many places on the planet as possible.

Thank you, Pradeep!

Version history
Last update:
‎09-14-2020 01:12 PM
Updated by: