The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mark_odonnell
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

find_real_file.png

The HackNow team is looking forward to another great CreatorCon Hackathon event this year.   I'm really excited to see all the new faces and old friends who have made the event so fun over the years.  Annually I am lucky enough to draw inspiration from the people who rise to the challenge, and put in the hard work and effort it takes to build an app from scratch in an impossibly short period of time.  I thank you all for that, because it's why I show up to work every day.

I wanted to remind everyone who is registered and going to Knowledge19 in Las Vegas, there is another step that needs to be completed.  For those who have added the Hackathon to your agenda as part of your Knowledge 19 registration, We need to know who you are, who your team is, and what application you are planning to build for judging and provisioning you an instance.

IMPORTANT!
CreatorCon Hackathon Registration & Team Tool URL:
https://hacknow.service-now.com/creatorcon

Follow these steps before the event starts to make sure you can participate.
1. Click the URL above to register with a valid email address (the same one you used to register for Knowledge 19) and invite the rest of your team.
2. Choose from three options when establishing your teams.
3. If you or your team mates have not created a team yet choose the "Create a Team" option and invite the rest of your teammates and notifications will be sent to them to register.
4. If you have received a team invite email or know the name of the tea you are joining, choose the "Join Team" option.
5. If you are going to be working solo, not a problem, chooser the "Hack Solo" option.
6. Once you have registered and signed up for the event check your email and follow the instructions sent to you.

find_real_file.png

See you on May 7th!

The HackNow Team

Version history
Last update:
‎04-18-2019 12:25 PM
Updated by: