Announcing the Global SNUG Board of Directors. Learn more here

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eric Feron

For GRC practitioners who just got started or are about to get started with ServiceNow's applications.

20 minutes of practical, no-nonsense advice from Ben Forrest, Principal Technical Trainer who has helped countless people get set-up for success.

Ben will be your GRC coach for this session.

A great list of tips and tricks to help you make the best of the applications, get value quickly and be successful.

Do NOT miss this one and welcome to your 2020 GRC resolutions!

Video contents
---------------------------

00:01 Introductions.

01:17 Refreshers: tutorial series and learning resources.

02:36 ServiceNow uses ServiceNow too and started small.

03:10 Guiding principles: start small, really.

03:48 Get your gear together: set up your workspace etc.

04:32 Time to get moving, day 1 of work. A subset of one use case to practice first.

06:00 Get better, now is the time for performance.

06:42 Become very effective.

07:45 Demo, in the product, here is how Ben does it.

Slides in PDF format are below.

Comments
Dan Bertuleit
Giga Contributor

Hello,  This is a very good video, especially dragging and dropping new favorites.  I am piloting Orlando and the drag and drop shown in the video does not work, although I can click the 3 bar List Controls and Create Favorite.  Could you please add a comment about how to enable drag and drop favorite creation and also how to open (for a favorite) its attributes (Color choices window).  Thank you!  

amurana2
Tera Contributor

Hi, Eric, "GRC Implementation check list" points to "Become a GRC athlete."  Can you provide us the appropriate link?  Thank you. 

Eric Feron

Hello Amurana,

This very page is what you are looking for. 🙂

https://community.servicenow.com/community?id=community_article&sys_id=a7baadb11b364c98d01143f6fe4bcb4d

All "get started" tutorials are here:

https://community.servicenow.com/community?id=community_forum&sys_id=c1ee25e6db0f730c0be6a345ca96195b

Pranav Bhagat
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks @Eric Feron  for sharing 🙂

Praful
Kilo Contributor

Hi @Eric Feron : This is nice video, I have one question regarding last video :"GRC Implementation Checklist", when I open this video this direct me to "Become a GRC Athlete" video, Can you please share GRC Implementation Checklist video.

Thanks

Praful

Eric Feron

Here it is:

GRC Implementation Checklist

(also corrected the link above, thank you for the heads up)

Jono Slade
Tera Expert

@Eric Feron

This video is super helpful. I would like to implement the flows highlighted in it. Did the notes on how Ben setup those flow ever get posted? 

mikecook
Tera Explorer

Links no longer work.  Suspect due to the update of the Community site.  Cannot find much of the previous material, e.g., "What's New" presentations, which still has value.  Hope it can get restored / re-linked.  Thx

Lisa Latour
Administrator
Administrator

@mikecook  hello - the links above seem to be working for me - can you provide the one(s) you are not seeing?

Version history
Last update:
‎02-06-2020 02:06 PM
Updated by: