The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tracyo_brien
Administrator
Administrator

Program Overview

The ServiceNow User Group (SNUG) program was developed for and with customers to create an ecosystem where members can collaborate in person and online to share best practices, collaborate with other customers, and hear directly from ServiceNow experts about the newest product and solutions available. It’s our goal that all customers can participate in a network of vibrant, meaningful, and growing user group communities.

The SNUGs were developed and are managed so that our members can accelerate value realization and customer success through ongoing engagement, education, and experience sharing. SNUG members include both IT and non-IT professionals. Each user group has one or more customer Group Leaders who help ServiceNow stay connected to the member community to ensure members receive the very best experience in-person and online.

Please see the attached 2023 Program Guide for details of the program. Do not hesitate to reach out to tracy.obrien@servicenow with any questions or comments!

Comments
VaranAwesomenow
Kilo Sage
Kilo Sage

How would someone request a SNUG group.

We may need one for IN-Hyderabad as its one of the key ServiceNow partner locations and houses many large ServiceNow customers.

mandaseenu
Tera Contributor

hai 

cnulud
Tera Expert

Is there a SNUG for EMEA

tracyo_brien
Administrator
Administrator

There are over 20 SNUGs in EMEA. You can join as many as you like:https://www.servicenow.com/community/servicenow-user-groups-snugs/ct-p/servicenow-user-groups-snugs

Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 11.02.33 AM.png

caznaran
Giga Explorer

Hi, how can I start a new SNUG in Peru, I've been working with SNow for more than a year and it's amazing. But I do want share experiences with local businesses in my country. 

How can I start a new SNUG?

tracyo_brien
Administrator
Administrator

Hello!

Please reach out to Marilia Hansen - marilia.hansen@servicenow.com to inquire about a potential new SNUG group.

Tracy O'Brie

eberteo012
Tera Expert

Any update on the Peruvian SNUG group?. That would be terrific! 

ToniS
Giga Explorer

Aloha,

Is there a group in Hawaii? I am on the island of Oahu.

Mahalo,

Toni

Version history
Last update:
‎02-21-2023 11:55 AM
Updated by:
Contributors