The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brad Tilton
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

Automated Test Framework (ATF)

Create and run automated tests to confirm your instance works after making a change such as after an upgrade, during application development, or when deploying instance configurations with update sets. Use test results to identify changes needing review.

• How to Get Started

• ATF Fundamentals - This is a free, self-paced training course on the NowLearning site dedicated to ATF. It comes with a microcertification and is something anyone writing, managing, or maintaining ATF tests should go through. It is updated for New York and addresses many of the questions I get from developers, admins, and testers around ATF.
    • Getting Started with ATF Guide - This is a short guide focused on getting companies and their developers and testers started using ATF. It also provides some best practices for writing and managing tests and suites.
    • ATF Webinar - We did a recent webinar that had an overview of ATF, roadmap information, some success stories, and best practices for planning and implementing ATF.
  • Best Practices

• Other Resources

• ATF Topic - External Community - This is a dedicated community topic where all of the content is related to the Automated Test Framework. See what questions customers and partners are asking related to ATF and what is helping them solve their issues.
    • TechNow: Using Parameterized Tests - TechNow webinar that goes deeper into parameterized testing in ATF.
    • ATF Developer Blogs - This is a collection of all the posts related to ATF on the developer portal blog.
    • CSC Upgrade Center - This is the collection of upgrade related resources from the customer success center.
  • Documentation

I hope this is helpful and please let me know if there are other resources we should list on this page.

6 Comments