The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mark Roethof
Tera Patron
Tera Patron

Hi there,

Another release is coming soon: Paris. With a new release, also a short Webassessor blackout period will take place. Seeing the past few releases, a high amount of questions got raised on why no exams could be booked, exams vanished from Webassessor or what the duration of the blackout period was.

Webassesor blackout period

In the upcoming weeks, expect a formal announcement to be made on the Webassessor site. Mentioning something like:

**ATTENTION: We are currently in the exam blackout period from […]. During this time, our team is hard at work making the transition from the […] exam versions to the updated […] versions.**

The formal announcement has not been made yet, though looking at Webassessor when booking my FSM exam, the blackout period will be:

September 15th-September 30th, 2020

During this period you will not be able to book any new exams. At this moment you can still book exams, though not for this period, not for the period of September 15th-September 30th.

When trying to book an exam between September 15th and September 30th, you might experience that Webassessor visually looks empty, the exams look to have vanished! It's just temporary. Or you might just have passed all exams successfully 🙂

Paris

During the Webassessor blackout period, all exams versions are updated to the new release. So up to the Webassessor blackout period, all exams will still be on the Orlando-release. After the Webassessor blackout period, all exams will on the Paris-release!

Certification Program FAQ

ServiceNow Certification Program FAQ

---

đź‘Ť

If this post helped you in any way, I would appreciate it if you hit bookmark or mark it as helpful.

Interested in more articles, blogs, videos, and Share projects on Paris I published?
Paris release now available for Personal Developer Instances!
Orlando > Paris Webassessor blackout period
Paris delta exams, embrace them!
Paris Delta exams Certification Maintenance

Kind regards,
Mark
2020 ServiceNow Community MVP
2020 ServiceNow Developer MVP

---

LinkedIn

7 Comments