cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mark Roethof
Tera Patron
Tera Patron

Hi there,

Just fresh, the Paris release has been made available for all to apply on Personal Developer Instances! Get a feel for what's new in the Paris release, what's been altered, etc..

Also the new release notes are now publicly available:
Paris release notes

Let's get after it!

find_real_file.png

Upgrade instance

Might you be less known on how to apply an upgrade on your instance, like the Paris release or the latest Patch, here's a short how-to:

- Login to the Developer site
- If you already have a Personal Developer Instance:
-- Under the "Your Instance" section, click "Manage > Upgrade instance" and click Upgrade to Paris.
- If you don't have a Personal Developer Instance:
-- Just request one for free!

find_real_file.png

Paris release for company instance

A question that will pop-up a lot the coming days/weeks: what will be the official release date for the Paris release?

At this moment there is no release date officially published. My personal assumption is that this will mid-September. As you might have seen on Webassessor… the exam window for September 16th until September 30th is locked, this is a good indication that mid-September there's something going on 🙂

And that's it!

Upgrade or start fresh?

Personally, I take this moment to wipe my instance and to start with a clean Paris release instance. Re-provisioning your Personal Developer Instance will take some time and effort if done manually. Have you read about my Blog series on specifically this topic, to provision your PDI quicker?

- 2020-05-21 Provision your PDI or company/customer instances quicker, smarter (01): Setting-up your personal use...
- 2020-05-21 Provision your PDI or company/customer instances quicker, smarter (02): Recommended System Propertie...
- 2020-05-26 Provision your PDI or company/customer instances quicker, smarter (03): Favorite Favorites 
- 2020-06-01 Provision your PDI or company/customer instances quicker, smarter (04): Applying Plugins 
- 2020-06-09 Provision your PDI or company/customer instances quicker, smarter (05): Applying Utilities

---

👍

If this post helped you in any way, I would appreciate it if you hit bookmark or mark it as helpful.

Interested in more articles, blogs, videos, and Share projects on Paris I published?
Paris release now available for Personal Developer Instances!
Orlando > Paris Webassessor blackout period
Paris delta exams, embrace them!
Paris Delta exams Certification Maintenance

Kind regards,
Mark
2020 ServiceNow Community MVP
2020 ServiceNow Developer MVP

---

LinkedIn

2 Comments