The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SimonMorris
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

On Tuesday I presented Coaching Loops in ServiceNow at Knowledge12.

It was an interesting experience and I was pleased with the feedback from the attendees. You can see the Twitter reaction on Storify here.

Coaching Loops are:

A process for providing frequent feedback.

We have recognised that people achieve high performance through a base level of ability and a culture of constantly identifying improvements. Lets take this and apply it to our Service Management individuals.

A method of improving performance using iterative feedback loops.

Coaching loops is a method for inspecting your existing ITSM processes for opportunities to provide feedback. By repeating this on a regular basis we guide individuals towards high performance.

You can improve the outcome of your process… from within the process.

This is the "killer feature" of our Coaching Loops product. Unlike all other methods of improving performance you now have the ability to positively influence the outcome of a process.

In all other feedback methods - annual or monthly appraisals for example, you are only able to review the outcome of the process.

Coaching Loops offer a way of influencing the individual towards a successful outcome.

I wanted to write up the concept of Coaching Loops into a more comprehensive document and so here is an unofficial whitepaper titled.

Coaching Loops in ServiceNow: An unofficial white-paper on increasing process performance using feed...

I hope you find it useful - I'd love feedback through this blog, Twitter (@simo_morris) or the back2itsm Facebook group.

4 Comments