cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mark Roethof
Tera Patron
Tera Patron

Hi there,

Most of the ServiceNow Community members are already aware, af of the Paris-release, an annual maintenance fee is applicable on the Delta exams. So this maintenance fee would be good for the delta exams on the Paris-release AND the Quebec-release. This article is not about whether you agree on the maintenance fee or not... it's just to inform you on a question I had:

How does the fee work? How do I pay for this?

Question

Two weeks ago I created a personal case on NowLearning. Asking how the maintenance fee works, using a credit card, paying somewhere and getting a voucher or something, etc.. Just wanted to know: HOW. Unfortunately, the response time on NowLearning is still "not the best", so still waiting...

Answer

Since it's the 1st of October, the Delta-exam window is open! Looking at the past delta-exam windows, sometimes it might take some hours on the first day before finding any exams. My guess would be due to the time differences 🙂

Though login into NowLearning, the answer on the maintenance fee can be found easily... a prompt message is shown and also you can access the payment by going to the "My Certifications" tab in your Now Learning account.

find_real_file.png

Accessing the "Pay for Certification Maintenance" page, it's just a matter of filling in your details, your credit card, and proceed...

Note: Be aware... the actual costs are (like I mentioned in a blog before) not $200 or $100 for Partners, it's a bit more because of Tax.

Once paid, on the NowLearning page you will be prompted with a small notification:

find_real_file.png

Now you are good to go! Just have to wait a few hours before the actual delta exams get published 🙂

---

👍

If this post helped you in any way, I would appreciate it if you hit bookmark or mark it as helpful.

Interested in more articles, blogs, videos, and Share projects on Paris I published?
Paris release now available for Personal Developer Instances!
Orlando > Paris Webassessor blackout period
Paris delta exams, embrace them!
Paris Delta exams Certification Maintenance

Kind regards,
Mark
2020 ServiceNow Community MVP
2020 ServiceNow Developer MVP

---

LinkedIn