The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
Service Management
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Service Management

Public Holiday for specific ITIL users

Dear Community, We have two ITIL teams in two different countries and they have different public holidays. How can we add two different holidays to the SLA? Regards,Burhan

• Question
  • ITSM

Resolved! Asset record is not created

Hello Team, I am discovering some printer but for some reason asset record is not created even though I have Manf and Model information discovered. Is there any property which needs to be set? Any help greatly appreciated.  Thanks,      

find_real_file.png
  • Question
  • Quebec

hrsd

When the person who an approval task access to the case home view can´t see the text in the "Description" tab.

• Question

Remove duplicate records

Hello All, We have an instance where the records are created with 2 different sources. Due to this there are many duplicates records were created. I need to remove the duplicates to make sure that only one record is available, I have an CI as discove...

• Question

How to Create a Story from incident ?

How to Create a Story from incident ?

• Question
  • Facilities Service Management
  • Finance Service Management
  • Legal Service Management

New Workflow Studio Actions Failure

So with the Washington DC Release, changes were made to the Flow Design module. It is now called Workflow Studio - which is fineIt offers a better homepage for access to not just existing flows - which is fine What is NOT fine and we are having multi...

• Question
  • Service Level Management