The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Western Australia SNUG

Group Activity

More

Knowledge 2024 - Registration and Call for Content

Hi Everyone,   Just a quick note to let you know that the Knowledge 2024 event in Las Vegas has opened Registrations  and early-bird pricing is active currently. Additionally, the Call for Content is open too, so if you have an interesting use-case t...

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 10.12.16.png
  • Article

ServiceNow Summit - On-Demand is now available

For those who didn't manage to travel interstate to our recent ServiceNow Summit series, there is now a content site allowing you to stream the various sessions from the event. There are a number of sessions to review, but i'd recommended at least ch...

image005.png image005.png
  • Article

2024 Q1 Security Incident Response Roadmap, Mar 7.

This is an invitation to register for the Security Incident Response (SIR) and Enterprise Security Case Management product roadmap presentation that will be hosted by Security Operations Product Management for ServiceNow customers only on March 7th, ...

• blog

Have you got a cool Employee Portal?

Our customers are investing in delivering a great employee experience and are seeing dramatic employee productivity improvements. Are you one of them?   If so, get recognised for your impact! Enter the Best Employee Portal Contest. This is open to o...

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 13.11.03.png Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 13.11.55.png
  • Article

Winding up 2023, and whats coming in 2024

Hey Everyone,   Well... 2023 is winding up shortly and hopefully it's been a fantastic year for you all.   We're getting excited about 2024 and what it will bring. Rob and myself have been talking about what else we can do in the new year for the com...

santa.jpg
  • blog

Upcoming Webinars - October & November

Hey Folks,    A number of key webinars are coming up that you may find interesting. See the details below. To register for any of these, please use the link below: (You can select as many as you want from this page) https://info.servicenow.com/LiveOn...

• Article

Next ExchangeNow Event Announced - Register Now - Thursday 28th September

Time to register for the next ExchangeNow local event. Full details at the event page below. https://exchangenow.org/event/september-2023-perth-exchangenow-event/   Please join us for our next Perth ExchangeNow meetup. We will be hosting three presen...

ExchangeNow Logo 1200px.png
  • Event
  • In Person
  • Meetup

Knowledge23 Digital Experience now available

Hi Community,   Just a quick note to let you know that the Knowledge23 Digital experience is now available at the following url, and contains recordings of the keynote presentations, selected Sessions, a large number of CreatorCon labs (via NowLearni...

Screenshot 2023-05-30 at 16.40.25.png
  • blog
  • Knowedge23

ExchangeNow Meetup - 20th June - REGISTER NOW

Hi Folks,   The official registration emails have just gone out, so jump on and secure your spot for the next event. What a venue!! Its a new one for the ExchangeNow series and i'm really looking forward to checking out the scenic city views. The pre...

exchangenow_logo.png
  • Event
  • In Person
  • Meetup

K23: Community @ The Expo

Hello SNUG Members! If you are planning to attend Knowledge this year, I hope you will visit me at the Expo in the Community area! Grab your SNUG ribbon!Visit the Meetup PavilionTake part in the HackzoneLearn about ways to engage with the SNUGs! The ...

• Article

Managing Users on NOW Support Portal

Hi Everyone,   Given that i frequently get questions on this topic, i'm happy to announce that we are updating the interface on the Support Portal to make this whole thing much simpler. This one mainly affects the Customer Administrators on the porta...

• blog
Group Information
Western Australia SNUG

Western Australia SNUG

SNUG members can accelerate value realization and customer success through ongoing engagement, education, and experience sharing.
227 members
Open group
Created 09-02-2022
Members (227)