The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Healthcare Special Interest Group

Group Activity

More
Upcoming event

Introduction to the ServiceNow Community

Hello Everyone,I'm thrilled to join this lively community of ServiceNow enthusiasts! My name is Elwin, and I bring over 10 years of diverse IT experience in healthcare, now transitioning into the role of an innovative ServiceNow System Administrator....

• Question

Epic Learning Home Dashboard

The Learning Home Dashboard is Epic's version of a knowledgebase.   The LHD is very limited in functionality and not very user friendly.  Interested in knowing if anyone has tried leveraging the EMR help integration to provide customers a better expe...

• Question

Epic management in ServiceNow

All, How do you organize the teams and steps of the process for Epic Application?  Does each application have an Assignment Group (HIM, Ambulatory, MyChart, Willow etc.)?How do you track Lifecycle? 1. We triage issue/change and ensure proper priority...

• Question

Service Portfolio Management Implementation

I am working on setting up the service portfolio management module for a large healthcare organization.  We have the out of the box module and have began creating the Service Portfolio and hierarchical nodes however linking everything together is pro...

• Question

Register today for Knowledge 2024!

Please join us this year by registering to attend Knowledge!   We are gaining momentum in-person with Knowledge 2024 in Las Vegas this year. Register to: Discover what you need to succeed in the era of AI.Visit the Expo to discover how the intelligen...

K23_H1_6853.jpg
  • Event

EMR Epic, CAT in ServiceNow

Looking to discuss a solution for migrating Epic CAT to ServiceNow.  I have not been able to find any current discussions regarding a solution.The TL;DR just wrote I'm now compressing down to high level thoughts.  I will happily run tangent with deta...

• Question
  • EMR
  • Epic Integration
  • Healthcare
  • San Diego

ServiceNow and Epic - Integration/Suggestions/Lessons Learned

Dear All, We are about to embark on Epic implementation at our organization. We have been using ServiceNow for quite a while and it is ingrained in our DNA, but Epic is completely new to all of us.  I am seeking advice from other Healthcare IT profes...

• Question
  • Epic Integration
  • Quebec

ServiceNow vs Content Management/Data Courier for Epic EHR changes

Hello all, looking for learning from those that are experts on creating efficiency for EPIC. I have some questions about Epic CM and data courier. 1. Does CM allow for clarity and notification for the Epic build teams to receive the tasks for move an...

• Question

ServiceNow Epic Council Recording and Presentations - June 27 2019

Below is the link to the presentation for the ServiceNow Epic Council meeting on June 27 2019 The featured speaker was OhioHealth who demonstrated their success with integrated build tracking ServiceNow Epic Council Presenation The supporting PowerPo...

• Article
  • Epic Council

Performance Analytics Reporting Contacts

As I explore Performance Analytics reporting after my Fundamentals course, it seems like a million-acre forest of indicators and widgets…difficult to find the trees with good fruit. I am looking for a peer contacts…other healthcare organizations that...

• Question

Data Courier Configuration in Servicenow for Epic?

Hello, was wondering if anybody else is tracking Epic Data Courier work in ServiceNow. If you are, would you mind sharing how you are doing it? Right now, we are tracking this via catalog item / workflows, but are looking to improve upon the existing...

• Question
  • EMR
  • Epic Integration

Epic EMR Help Button SSO Integration

My Organization is looking to set up a help button in EPIC EMR to launch into ServiceNow to Create Incidents using values from epic to autofill Incident variables and perform routing to the correct support groups based on their workstation duty and l...

• Question

How do you analyze services in service now for an implementation

We are looking to redesign service now and I am looking for the best way to create a details data analysis and gap analysis on the existing service offerings and the ones the client provided in an excel sheet 

• Question
Group Information

Subscribe to ask your healthcare organization peers and experts implementation questions, discuss industry challenges, access resources, and learn about upcoming events that will help you harness the power of technology to deliver better care.
561 members
Open group
Created 09-02-2022
Members (561)