The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
Service Management
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Service Management

Show / Hide widget based on a Schedule

I have a schedule in cmn_schedule and wanted to to create a rule to show a widget on a Page in the ServicePortal based on a ng-show.  Background to requirement, I want to provide a link to Live Agent Support within a page however I only want to show ...

• Question

Resolved! Make Record Producer Watch List field "email address only"

Hi there,I have made an Record Producer form for our Service Portal.One of the fields on this form is the "Watch List" field, an "Single Line Text" type field with reference/map to the real "Watch List" field (screenshot 1).People can write down seve...

AdamUMC_0-1702980713199.png AdamUMC_8-1702981068955.png AdamUMC_9-1702981124936.png AdamUMC_10-1702981191714.png
  • Question
  • ITSM: General

Problem management

How to link or map to  incident field to problem management record under related links.once catalog form filed select incident number same number need to be visible to problem number.

• Question

Approval Record Widget on Employee Portal

We are currently on Vancouver and we have a few catalog items that go outside of our departments that go for approval. Prior to this release, the widget displayed the variables on the portal: However, they no longer display these and we have installe...

terrieb_0-1711474660464.png terrieb_1-1711474724165.png
  • Question
  • Employee Service Center

Resolved! Auto-populate feature does not work for non-itil users

We are using the Auto-populate feature for some variables within a catalog item and are noticing that when the requestor is a non-itil or fulfiller user, the variables that should auto populate based on the dependent question do not auto populate. Wh...

EduardoRobali1_0-1711551098890.png EduardoRobali1_1-1711551297022.png
  • Question

Create a custom BlackOut Schedule

Hello Team, I want to create a custom Blackout schedule like the blackout would be on the second Thursday after the second Tuesday of the month. Is there a way we can create this schedule? Previously, I thought it will be simple like 3rd Thursday of ...

AnirbanNL_0-1711537261286.png
  • Question

Report on state changes

Is there a way to run a report that shows which changes went to a different state during a certain time frame? For example, I want to report on all changes that went from Approved to Implement to State during a certain timeframe.  I found I can repor...

sys_audit.png
  • Question

Resolved! Pulling report for state changes

Is there a way in to run a report that shows which changes went to a different state during a certain time frame? For example, I want to report on all changes that went from Assess to Authorize during a certain timeframe. 

• Question

Sunbird dc Track Integration

Hello  We are on Madrid version and we have requirement for Sunbird dcTrack integration. (Free OOB plugin in SNOW) I was able to activate plugin, install the application and created integration user as per documentation, but not sure how do I configu...

find_real_file.png
  • Question
  • Madrid

Resolved! Find all catalog items with manager approval

Hi, I have been tasked with testing an enhancement request. They would like all service catalog items that require a manager approval to have their workflows modified so that if the user is a VIP, it skips over the approval. My question is, is there ...

• Question
  • Service Catalog

CAB workbench help

Does anyone know how to modify the CAB workbench to show additional fields? We added a new field to the Planning tab in a change record and I want to see this new field show up along with the current OOB fields: Justification, Implementation, Risk, B...

• Question