The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sacramento SNUG

Group Activity

More
Upcoming event

New SNUG Leader needed for Sacramento!

Are you looking to get more involved in the SNUG Program? The timing could not be better as we look to reinvigorate the Sacramento SNUG ! We are looking for one or more customers to be the new SNUG Leader(s) for Sacramento! We are planning the next S...

• Article

Register today for Knowledge 2024!

Dear SNUG Members,   Please join us this year by registering to attend Knowledge!   We are gaining momentum in-person with Knowledge 2024 in Las Vegas this year. Register to: Discover what you need to succeed in the era of AI.Visit the Expo to disco...

K23_H1_6853.jpg
  • Event

New to ServiceNow - Catalog

Greetings! We are a new to ServiceNow and at the beginning stages.  Wanted to find out if there are any other state departments who are willing to share how they setup their catalogs and share any templates.  We are excited to be on this journey and ...

• Question

2023 Virtual Holiday SNUG available online

Hello SNUG Members!   We had over 2,000 people attend the 3rd annual virtual Holiday SNUG event this year.   THANK YOU to our amazing customer speakers and the folks at ServiceNow who made the event a success!   For me, what made this year’s event a ...

• Article

2023 Holiday SNUG Update

There is still time to register for the 2023 Virtual Holiday SNUG. If you have already registered, you have or will receive a link to attend.   For general information about attending a Zoom webinar please click HERE . The CHAT function allows you to...

• Article

2023 Holiday SNUG December 6th- Registration is Open!

All SNUG Members, ServiceNow customers, and partners are invited to attend the third annual virtual Holiday SNUG!  I will join the amazing Chuck Tomasi in Arizona where we will co-host this LIVE on-line event.   We will begin with a NEW Enterprise As...

1download.jpeg
  • Event

Resolved! Service Now - Org Charts

Good morning, Is there a resource you can point me to that displays the org charts that are available in ServiceNow?  I tried to quickly search but was unsuccessful. I want to see an example of what an org chart will look like.  Does it just contain ...

• Question

Knowledge 2023: SNUG Wrap-up

Hello!   This was an exciting year at Knowledge! It was wonderful to see and meet so many SNUG members. For those of you able to attend, I can’t thank you enough for sharing your enthusiasm for the program and for participating in the many ways we ha...

• Article

K23 SNUG Treasure Hunt

Hello SNUG Members!   Knowledge has begun and thus the SNUG glass “orb” treasure hunt! Find one the most coveted items at Knowledge! Each day 5 specially made orbs are hidden!   The specially made glass orbs are made by the same folks who started the...

• Article

Knowledge Update

Hello SNUG Members!   Here are a few updates about Knowledge.   AGENDA BUILDER is LIVE! Take some time to review the many sessions you can add to create your own custom agenda.   NEW!  We have dedicated times in the Community area at the Expo in the ...

• Article
Group Information
Sacramento SNUG

Sacramento SNUG

Members of the Sacramento SNUG can accelerate value realization and customer success through ongoing engagement, education, and experience sharing. We are currently looking for a new customer to be the SNUG Leader.
512 members
Open group
Created 09-02-2022
Members (512)