The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

North Carolina SNUG

Group Activity

More

Meet with other SNUG members- REGISTER TODAY for Knowledge 2024!

Dear SNUG Members,   Please join us this year by registering to attend Knowledge!   We are gaining momentum in-person with Knowledge 2024 in Las Vegas this year. Register to: Discover what you need to succeed in the era of AI.Visit the Expo to disco...

K23_H1_6853.jpg
  • Event

CAB workbench changes

Does anyone know how to modify the CAB workbench to show additional fields? We added a new field to the Planning tab in a change record and I want to see this new field show up along with the current OOB fields: Justification, Implementation, Risk, B...

• Question

REGISTER NOW: 2/26-27 ServiceNow Summit | Charlotte

Our ServiceNow Summit: Charlotte is almost here! The Summit is a free event taking place on February 26 & 27, 2024.  Over the course of 2 days, you’ll have the opportunity to:          Attend pre-event hands-on workshops        Network with experts a...

• Event

2023 Virtual Holiday SNUG available online

Hello SNUG Members!   We had over 2,000 people attend the 3rd annual virtual Holiday SNUG event this year.   THANK YOU to our amazing customer speakers and the folks at ServiceNow who made the event a success!   For me, what made this year’s event a ...

• Article

2023 Holiday SNUG Update!

There is still time to register for the 2023 Virtual Holiday SNUG. If you have already registered, you have or will receive a link to attend.   For general information about attending a Zoom webinar please click HERE . The CHAT function allows you to...

• Article

2023 Holiday SNUG December 6th- Registration is Open!

All SNUG Members, ServiceNow customers, and partners are invited to attend the third annual virtual Holiday SNUG!  I will join the amazing Chuck Tomasi in Arizona where we will co-host this LIVE on-line event.   We will begin with a NEW Enterprise As...

1download.jpeg
  • Event

Register Today! North Carolina SNUG and Pre-SNUG Workshop | 11.01.2023

Hello SNUG Members! Thank you all for your feedback. We're excited to announce REGISTRATION IS OPEN! for our upcoming in-person North Carolina SNUG and Pre-SNUG workshop on Wednesday, November 1st at The Colonnade at Revolution Mill in Greensboro, NC...

• Event
  • In Person

ServiceNow Coaching opportinities

Hi all, I am new to using SNOW coaching and have a question.  I set up a coaching opportunity with a virtual coach that creates an assessment when a user puts certain things into a field on a change form.  We are trying to encourage best practice wit...

• Question

Resolved! How to become SNUG Member?

Hi! I have participated in a few SNUG events in Charlotte, NC. But I am not a member in the community site. how do I become a member?thanks!

• Question

Upcoming Live SNUG Event - Feedback Needed!

Hello SNUG Members!   We are excited to bring you the next North Carolina SNUG, being planned for Oct/Nov in Greensboro and are looking for YOUR feedback!   Please take this brief survey to let us know: Which date you would preferIf you are a custome...

• Event

Triangle SNUG Meetup

Hey folks! I am (finally) trying to organize the first Triangle SNUG Meetup meeting! If you're interested in meeting up with some ServiceNow folks in the Triangle area then please sign up to https://www.meetup.com/north-carolina-triangle-snug-meetup ...

• Question

ServiceNow Summit in Charlotte - Meet with Crossfuze!

Hey North Carolina SNUG members – Crossfuze is coming your way for next week’s ServiceNow Summit in Charlotte!  We’re excited to see you all at the Nascar Hall of Fame on Tuesday, March 28 for the next ServiceNow Summit. Stop by our booth to say hi, ...

samsoncrossfuz_0-1679503945914.png
  • Question

Knowledge 2023: SNUG Wrap-up

Hello!   This was an exciting year at Knowledge! It was wonderful to see and meet so many SNUG members. For those of you able to attend, I can’t thank you enough for sharing your enthusiasm for the program and for participating in the many ways we ha...

• Article
Group Information
North Carolina SNUG

North Carolina SNUG

Members of the North Carolina SNUG can accelerate value realization and customer success through ongoing engagement, education, and experience sharing. The customer SNUG Leader is Steve Smith.
1547 members
Open group
Created 09-02-2022
Members (1,547)