The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arizona SNUG

Group Activity

More

Join the ServiceNow March Madness Bracket Challenge!

Want to see if your bracket can compete against Gen AI, ServiceNow’s Chief Innovation Office Dave Wright, college basketball experts…or a 4th grader? Well… shoot your shot!   Join the ServiceNow March Madness Bracket Challenge! Fill out your bracket ...

• Article

Call for Customer Speaker & Host!

Hello SNUG Members!    We are excited to be planning the next Arizona SNUG in early-mid June and are looking for customers who want to host and/or present. You can reach out to me by emailing chelsea.nguyen@servicenow.com.   The SNUG Customer Partici...

• Article

Meet other innovators. register for Knowledge 2024 TODAY!

Dear SNUG Members,   Please join us this year by registering to attend Knowledge!   We are gaining momentum in-person with Knowledge 2024 in Las Vegas this year. Register to: Discover what you need to succeed in the era of AI.Visit the Expo to disco...

K23_H1_6853.jpg
  • Event

2024 Next Snug meeting

I am with State of Arizona DES and we are new to ServiceNowWondering when the next Arizona SNUG meeting will be. We would like to know how other companies use ServiceNow for their internal help desks that do First resolution , not just route tickets ...

• Question

SNUG Opportunity to get together next week

I want to share this opportunity for our Local SNUG to get together  I was invited to the upcoming ServiceNow workshop, App Engine: Getting Started with Low Code on March 13th8:30 AM - 4:30 PM (MST), to be held at Tempe. It is a great opportunity, pl...

• Question

Update: 2023 Holiday SNUG!

There is still time to register for the 2023 Virtual Holiday SNUG. If you have already registered, you have or will receive a link to attend.   For general information about attending a Zoom webinar please click HERE . The CHAT function allows you to...

• Article

2023 Holiday SNUG December 6th- Registration is Open!

All SNUG Members, ServiceNow customers, and partners are invited to attend the third annual virtual Holiday SNUG!  I will join the amazing Chuck Tomasi in Arizona where we will co-host this LIVE on-line event.   We will begin with a NEW Enterprise As...

2images.jpeg
  • Event

ServiceNow Meetups

Hello SNUG Members!   The SNUG Program has been growing! As many of you are aware, there are two types of SNUG groups – SNUG chapters (referred to as SNUGs), and SNUG Meetups. Each SNUG is geographically based, has its own on-line community, and meet...

• Article

Knowledge 2023: SNUG Wrap-up

Hello!   This was an exciting year at Knowledge! It was wonderful to see and meet so many SNUG members. For those of you able to attend, I can’t thank you enough for sharing your enthusiasm for the program and for participating in the many ways we ha...

• Article

Agile Best Practices

Hello, Looking for common best practices when using Service Catalog items as a work intake and then opening stories related to the work request. Do you generally keep the service catalog task open after a story is created? Looking for a best practice...

• Question

K23 SNUG Treasure Hunt

Knowledge has begun and thus the SNUG glass “orb” treasure hunt! Find one the most coveted items at Knowledge! Each day 5 specially made orbs are hidden!   The specially made glass orbs are made by the same folks who started the collection craze on B...

• Article

REGISTER TODAY! Arizona SNUG | Thursday, June 15th

Registration is now open for the upcoming Arizona SNUG on Thursday, June 15th in Phoenix! We have some great content to share with the community and an OPTIONAL pre-SNUG workshop: Accelerating Incident Resolution for Agents using AI-ML and Flow Desig...

• Article

Knowledge 2023 Update

Hello SNUG Members!   Knowledge 2023 is less than two weeks away. Sessions are filling up, but you can still add to your agenda. You can access Agenda Builder HERE.  There are various types of sessions to add including Keynotes, CreatorCon, Now on No...

IMG_3461.jpg
  • Article

Welcome the new Arizona SNUG Leader!

Hello!   I am excited to share that we have a new SNUG Leader for Arizona- Veronica Ozuna who works at SRP!    Veronica's background:  "I've been a SNUG member since I went to my first Knowledge – Knowledge 13!  I went to K13 to learn about the ITSM ...

• Article
Group Information
Arizona SNUG

Arizona SNUG

Members of the Arizona SNUG can accelerate value realization and customer success through ongoing engagement, education, and experience sharing. The customer SNUG Leader is Veronica Ozuna.
1099 members
Open group
Created 09-02-2022
Members (1,099)