The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Implementation Review Checklist OR Documentation

sharash
Kilo Explorer

Hi All,

I was wondering if there is a checklist which lists down the points in ServiceNow system to check the quality of implementation. The checklist or document if followed would provide the reviewer a confidence that all the necessary things which had to be done has been done for implementing a clean high performing ServiceNow environment. This may be in terms of configuration, customization, integrations, workflows, table/application creation OR OOB feature usage.

Assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sharash

2 REPLIES 2

Kostya
Mega Guru

Hey,

it depends on what have been implemented, so you wont find any kind of general documentation. I always test implemented processes, email inbound and outbound, implemented webservices and other interfaces, datasources and transformation maps, master data, midserver. I also check over the day if there is any errors or warnings in logs.

This tests are always customer related so I have to modify my test cases and check lists.

Kind regards

Hit the Thumb Icon and/or mark as Correct, if my answer was correct. So you help others to see correct responses and I get fame 🙂

Cheers,
Kostya

Thanks Konstantin, Appreciate your help. I went through the wiki and forums, found a couple of documents related to cloning & upgrade best practices and checklists. Was just wondering if we have something for Post Implementation Review too.

Cheers,
Sharash