The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glyph icons - can they be downloaded for reference / printing

Alex Macdonel
Tera Expert

Our graphic designer is asking if I can provide a dump of all the glyphs available under the Portal... are they available as a font somewhere / can they be obtained from our instances? These are the glyphs I'm looking for:

find_real_file.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Alex Macdonel
Tera Expert

After googling a bit I found that apparently these icons are based on Font Awesome (Font Awesome, the iconic font and CSS toolkit)

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Alex Macdonel
Tera Expert

After googling a bit I found that apparently these icons are based on Font Awesome (Font Awesome, the iconic font and CSS toolkit)

Here is the actual set used in ServiceNow:
https://fontawesome.com/v4/icons/

Obviously, Font Awesome has released a couple of newer icon sets (v5, v6). It's nearly impossible to find this older set from their homepage.

Chuck Tomasi
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

Hi Alejandro,

If you hover over any of the icons/glyphs, you'll note a small popup that says something like fa-star, fa-circle, etc. That indicates these are Font Awesome icons. Your link above is correct.

If I have answered your question, please mark my response as correct so that others with the same question in the future can find it quickly and that it gets removed from the Unanswered list.

If you are viewing this from the community inbox you will not see the correct answer button.   If so, please review How to Mark Answers Correct From Inbox View.

Thank you