The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View and Create Reports in Agent Workspace

Hardik Panchal
Mega Guru

Hii All.

I'm new to ServiceNow and currently working on configuring Agent Workspace. 

Is there a way through which I can create or view reports in the Agent Workspace?

Currently when I try to click on any of the report it shows the below message.

find_real_file.png

Please Help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Alberto Consonn
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

Hi,

in Madrid release, this is NOT available. You can add a widget in the landing page of the Agent Workspace, but only starting from New York release.

So, you need to migrate your instance to New York release and activate the Performance Analytics plugin as described to the following official documentation:

https://docs.servicenow.com/bundle/newyork-performance-analytics-and-reporting/page/use/par-for-agen...

There are some limitations to keep in mind (probably these will be solved in the next release Orlando planned for Q1 2020😞

Configurations not available in Agent Workspace:

• Drilldown for Performance Analytics visualizations
  • Performance Analytics time series: Show date range selector, Previous period chart, Show forecast range, configuring on-click behavior
  • Reporting time series: Additional Group by, Display data table, drilldown, Legend, axis name styling
  • Reporting single score: Drilldown views, configuring on-click behavior
  • Reports that use MetricBase as a data source
  • Reports based on a database view
  • List report grouping ('Group by')

Hope this answer your question!

If I have answered your question, please mark my response as correct and/or helpful so that others with the same question in the future can find it quickly and that it gets removed from the Unanswered list.

Thank you

Cheers
Alberto

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Alberto Consonn
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

Hi,

in Madrid release, this is NOT available. You can add a widget in the landing page of the Agent Workspace, but only starting from New York release.

So, you need to migrate your instance to New York release and activate the Performance Analytics plugin as described to the following official documentation:

https://docs.servicenow.com/bundle/newyork-performance-analytics-and-reporting/page/use/par-for-agen...

There are some limitations to keep in mind (probably these will be solved in the next release Orlando planned for Q1 2020😞

Configurations not available in Agent Workspace:

• Drilldown for Performance Analytics visualizations
  • Performance Analytics time series: Show date range selector, Previous period chart, Show forecast range, configuring on-click behavior
  • Reporting time series: Additional Group by, Display data table, drilldown, Legend, axis name styling
  • Reporting single score: Drilldown views, configuring on-click behavior
  • Reports that use MetricBase as a data source
  • Reports based on a database view
  • List report grouping ('Group by')

Hope this answer your question!

If I have answered your question, please mark my response as correct and/or helpful so that others with the same question in the future can find it quickly and that it gets removed from the Unanswered list.

Thank you

Cheers
Alberto

Hi,

is there a chance that drilldown will work in the Paris release? Because in Orlando was not implemented.

Thank you in advance,

Emanuele

Runjay Patel
Kilo Guru

Learn Agent Workspace from scratch to end with real world implementation and get live project hands-on.

Step by Steps implementation: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIGcZxQaeEoj0XXBqTfReQwR44OeDYYb0

This Series help you to understand below topics

1. How to setup Agent Workspace
  2. Plugins required.
  3. Create Studio application for Agent Workspace.
  4. Lading Page configuration in details.
  5. List Layout and Categories configuration.
  6. Form Layout, Header and Ribbon configuration
  7. UI Actions and notifications.
  8. Global search and Agent assist.
  9. Live Agent chat configurations.
  10. Integrate Connect Support with Agent Workspace
  11. Difference between Agent Workspace and ITSM Agent Workspace?
  12. Custom form for app: UI page, service portal widget or Agent Workspace component?
  13. View and Create Reports in Agent Workspace
  14. For LIVE AGENT where the service desk can access to the chat in back-end? via AGENT WORKSPACE OR CONNECT SUPPORT
  15. Agent Workspace - convert incidents to Request Items and vice-versa
  16. Add Knowledge search in Agent Workspace to Contextual form
  17. UI Action to pop up Email from Agent Workspace
  18. Bar Graph
  19. Open frame API in Agent Workspace
  20. How to use Assignment workbench in Agent Workspace?
  21. Viewing Interaction Records in Agent Workspace
  22. Agent Chat in Service Portal without Virtual Agent
  23. And many more.