The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Madrid Agent Mobile app - Activity Stream returns 'Could not load the document' for custom CSM app

Steve Kelly
Kilo Sage

I am working on a custom mobile application for our CSM users within the new Agent mobile app. However, when I enable the 'Activity Stream' template for any of the applets I have created for Case records, I get an error when trying to access the 'Activity Stream' section within a record on the app (the details for the record loads fine). The message returned is 'Could not load the document', see screenshot below.

Has anyone seen this? As far as I can tell, there does not seem to be any configuration options to get the 'Activity Stream' to work for a given task. Not sure if this is a bug or if I'm missing something.

find_real_file.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve Kelly
Kilo Sage

I heard back from Hi on this. PRB1332524 was opened for the issue, and it will be fixed in Madrid Patch 4. This apparently happens with any records where there are sent/received emails in the activity stream.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Steve Kelly
Kilo Sage

I heard back from Hi on this. PRB1332524 was opened for the issue, and it will be fixed in Madrid Patch 4. This apparently happens with any records where there are sent/received emails in the activity stream.