Announcing the Global SNUG Board of Directors. Learn more here

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Portal Survey Widget - Istanbul (Help needed)

alex_tan
Kilo Explorer

Hi All,

I need to add survey options in Service Portal and understood that there is an out of the box widget.

• However, I encounter some issues, what is the take survey widget use for

find_real_file.png

• Is it possible to include the incident number/request number based on the requester (e.g. caller ID) who login in the portal survey widget

I understood that for survey reference field is not able to add reference qualifier.

If i point it to the incident table, i notice, it will automatically retrieve incidents raised by the requester (he is not allowed to see other requester tickets). Is it possible to include other fields like Summary in the reference field.

find_real_file.png

• For MySurvey widget, is there any roles required

I notice that users are not able to see a new survey unless an invitation is sent.

• I tried to assign out the survey but it is always loading.

find_real_file.png

•     If i am not able to remove public access, can i import in the list of survey users using a transform map, which table should i load the data to

• I notice that the survey will disappear once complete in the portal widget, i tried to tick allow Retake in the survey.

However, is there a better way to approach the survey if i need to allow survey for every X number of incident/request.

Is there more information i can read up on the portal widget as i tried to read the current wiki documents, however, it does not mentioned how to customize the widget etc (e.g. how to include incident number raise by you if you take the survey.

Sorry for the long list of questions.

1 REPLY 1

Sumanta Sathua
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

Survey having attachment question, can not become public. To make it public you have to remove the attachment question from the survey .Ideally you need to add   "My Survey" widget   to view the surveys .