Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Portal fa icons definition

G Balaji
Kilo Guru

Hey all,

How is the fa icons defined?

When I tried to inspect element, it shows a link that will take me to font-awesome.css followed by a sysid ending with port number like,

http://xxxxx.service-now.com/scripts/yyyy/zzzz/css/font-awesome.css?v=3498097709890834989348948373984798:1016.

Where is this file located? fa icons in my service portal got haywired after upgrade. Any hints to fix this issue?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Justin77
Mega Guru

I don't think we have access to modify that file, if that answers your question.  What issues are you seeing specifically?  I know different versions of font awesome come with different icons, so it's possible you are using icon classes that aren't available in your current version.

Thanks for the response,Justin. The issue we're facing is, We've six widgets which had a fa icons associated with it in the service portal. After upgrade, four of these widgets has no icons showing up.and the other two widgets shows irrelevant icons. Version also seems to be same. Any hint towards the solution? Thanks again.

Which icons specifically?  And can you check that no other CSS is interacting with the elements that have the "fa-" classes?

What version were you using where it worked, and what version are you using now where you see the issue?