cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SN SCOM Integration

88nav88
Kilo Contributor

Hi All,

Is there anyone who has achieved success in integration of MS SCOM 2012 with SN with the SN Connector or a 3rd Party connector.

5 REPLIES 5

mjarjour
Tera Contributor

Hi Naveen,

You can integrate SCOM 2012 with ServiceNow by leveraging the Evanios Microsoft SCOM Packaged Integration. If you're integrating only with SCOM, then this integration is free. Here's the documentation link:

Microsoft SCOM Packaged Integration - Evanios Solution Documentation

We can also help you with the setup and configuration. Please feel free to contact me.

Thank you

Hi Marc,

Need some clarifications on below points, since I'm doing this configuration for first time:

I was following the steps as mentioned in this link:Microsoft System Center Operations Manager SCOM Integration 2 0 - ServiceNow Wiki

1. Any configurations needed at ServiceNow side? I can't see Integration - MS SCOM option in Service Now instance

2. SCOM 2.0 plugin has to be installed in which server? From where we can download this plugin?

3. What is this MID server? Is it necessary to configure this server?

4. Whether Admin privilege is required for ServiceNow to configure this?

Sorry for so many questions

BR
Sarath Chandran

Hi Sarath,

The SCOM to ServiceNow integration I was referring is different than the one you're mentioning. I'm referring to the SCOM integration through the Evanios Integration solution:

http://www.evanios.com/site/evanios-integrations/

What it provides is a framework for rapid integration of enterprise events into ServiceNow Incident Management or the new ServiceNow Event Management application released with Eureka. If all you're doing is integration SCOM events into ServiceNow, then the solution is free of charge.

I'm sorry I can't answer your questions as I haven't worked with the module you are referring to.

Marc

HI Marc,

I am trying to do the integrate SCOM through Event Management Plugin.

However I am not able to proceed further because in the below wifi link a python script commands needs to be run.

Integrating External Events with Event Management - ServiceNow Wiki

Please can any one tell me where i need to run those steps.

Ashlesha