The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Agent feedback and conversation history

Ivan Delchev
Giga Contributor

Hi,

Where can I find the feedback from user submitted through VA - Provide Virtual Agent Feedback topic?

Is it possible to have the conversations history - what was the user typing?

Thank you!

Ivan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Alberto Consonn
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

Hi Ivan,

• Provide Virtual Agent Feedback: Users can provide CSAT feedback on their virtual agent experience before the conversation ends. So basically you should see the Survey result navigating to Survey > Survey Instances > All 
  • Virtual Agent Conversation history: All conversations and messages are stored in the Conversation table [sys_cs_conversation] and Conversation Messages table [sys_cs_message].

If I have answered your question, please mark my response as correct and/or helpful.

Thank you very much

Cheers
Alberto

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Alberto Consonn
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

Hi Ivan,

• Provide Virtual Agent Feedback: Users can provide CSAT feedback on their virtual agent experience before the conversation ends. So basically you should see the Survey result navigating to Survey > Survey Instances > All 
  • Virtual Agent Conversation history: All conversations and messages are stored in the Conversation table [sys_cs_conversation] and Conversation Messages table [sys_cs_message].

If I have answered your question, please mark my response as correct and/or helpful.

Thank you very much

Cheers
Alberto

Hi Ivan - how does one see a value for the responses - Good, Neutral or Bad?  Just seems to be a graphic representation.  The View Responses field doesn't export as a value.  Thanks

Eric M
Giga Expert

I've been looking at the Provide Virtual Agent Feedback. anyone know how to connect the survey results to the conversation topic ?