The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Status Report - CPI and SPI

joaopaulo
Kilo Explorer

Hello fellows,

I would like to create a status report on PPM that shows me the information of CPI (Cost Performance Index) and SPI (Schedule Performance Index). I tried to extract this information from Portfolio Workbench by clicking on Track Portfolio and using the Timeline View, but I did not succeed.

Can anyone help me with that please ?

Thank you in advance,

All the best,

Joao Paulo

5 REPLIES 5

kellykaufmann
Mega Guru

Hi Joao

OOTB you won't get a CPI and SPI rating. Helsinki does have visuals for cost (see screenshot below), and the baseline feature gives an illustration for dates but I realize this isn't what you are looking for and think this is an excellent recommendation for an Enhancement request on HI. Would you be able to submit an Enhancement request for this?

find_real_file.png

Seems like a basic and reasonable request from many project managers.   Is there an enhancement request on this item yet?

Best,

I do not know if an Enhancement request has been put in yet but it never hurts to have multiple requests for the same feature as it makes evident the demand for such features.

Please keep a lookout at upcoming Jakarta PPM functionality features and see if this satisfies what you are looking for.

Hello Kelly,

I think a small correction "Helsinki does have visuals for cost (see screenshot below)".

Don't think Helsinki has visuals of cost, Istanbul does.

Regards,

Moulik