The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi service portal login

sanjaybhat
Kilo Contributor

I started on a training exercise to "request additional instances")   which needed me to login to the HI Service Portal ("Log in to the ServiceNow Customer Service System (hi.service-now.com).")

All the instructions for set up (ServiceNow KB: Granting and revoking access to HI (KB0547278) require login access.

I tried logging in with my developer account id and password. Rejected. Tried forgot password. Did not receive reset email.

"For access to HI, a user must have the customer role. Customer administrators can grant and revoke the customer and customer_admin role to other users."

I tried looking for a role of customer to add to my System Administrator account (hoping that is what the above means) for my dev instance . No such role.

Can someone help me understand how to login to the HI portal?

Thanks much

Sanjay

3 REPLIES 3

Deepak Kumar5
Kilo Sage

You can not access HI with your Dev Credential and also HI does not support your personal instance Request.

You can get Hi access for any customer Service-Now instance like for your organization SN. Your organization's Customer admin(of HI) can give you Hi access.

Hi Deepak,

Does this mean I cannot complete the training exercise if I don't have customer Service-Now instance from my organization SN?

Because I join this training to get familiar with SN, and then only decide whether to use it or not.

Rgds,

nur

Joel L
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

Hello,

presumably not helpful to Sanjay anymore, but as i stumbled accoss the link above, which gave me an error i would not be authorized. So i investigated a bit and found a current landing page that combines a lot of links to various articles on how to use the HI portal.

Using the Now Support (HI) portal | Resource Page

Kind regards
Joel L.