cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End User login to Service Portal

SNOW46
Tera Contributor

Hello All,

Actually though I am working on MSP Instance so I have configured one new Service Portal same as OOB Service Portal.

And added some new widgets also I have cloned the homepage and made that SP as default.

I want to set the end user login for that particular domain that when an End User belonging to that Domain once logins to SNOW will redirect to Service Portal Homepage.

When I impersonate an end user it should redirects to Service Portal Page. Can anyone please let me know one more query if I give the user an end user role and how it will redirect to SP Page.

In the same where do I need to add the condition checking if the user belongs to that particular domain and also has the end user role, then it will redirect to Service Portal Page.

Can anyone suggest me how to achieve this.

Thanks,

SNOW@Das

1 REPLY 1

Allen Andreas
Tera Patron
Tera Patron

Hi,

Please review this link for instructions to assist you. This has definitely been asked a lot on the forums, so you can get great assistance from prior posts: https://community.servicenow.com/community?id=community_blog&sys_id=cbcda2e9dbd0dbc01dcaf3231f961949

Please mark reply as Helpful/Correct, if applicable. Thanks!

Please consider marking my reply as Helpful and/or Accept Solution, if applicable. Thanks!
I invite you to visit my ServiceNow focused YouTube channel: Allenovation!