cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access my account on www.webassessor.com

Geeky
Kilo Guru

Hi Team,

I have completed certification of ServiceNow Admin with the help of my previous company in the year 2014 and now I am planning to take another certification but I forgot my login id and password. And I do not have my previous company email id active to retrieve the credentials.

Is there anyway I can get into my account?

How can I regain access to my account? I can share few details like Certification Number, Issues on etc.

Even I tried contacting training@servicenow.com but there is no response.

Thanks,

Srini

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rajashekhar M
Kilo Sage
Kilo Sage

Hello Srini,

i hope this could be helpful to you,

Help

Please contact ServiceNow Training Department at 858-720-0477 or training@servicenow.com for all questions related to
  • Test taker account creation
  • Exam registration and scheduling
  • The failure to receive purchase confirmation email
  • Re-scheduling a Kryterion Testing Network (KTN) or OLP test session
  • Canceling a test session if you are unable to cancel the session yourself
  • Training questions
  • Test result questions
  • All program related questions

Kryterion Testing Network Feedback and Support
If you are having difficulties finding one of our Kryterion Testing Network (KTN) centers within a 100-mile radius, and/or a KTN center with available dates and times, please contact the KTN Support Team at 800-403-6199 or 602-281-3591 or send an email to ktnsupport@kryteriononline.com. We are available from 7:00 AM Monday through 7:00 AM Saturday (Mountain Standard Time).

If you feel you were not proctored properly, or if you observe any inappropriate behavior from the KTN center staff, please protect the integrity of your testing experience. Call or email the KTN Support Team using the above contact information.

OLP Services Test Taker Support
If you are using the KRYTERION Online Proctored (OLP) Services and are having trouble with the installation of KRYTERION required software, biometric enrollment, and/or the test launch process including biometric authentication and camera placement, please contact KRYTERION OLP Support at 800-491-6595 or 602-659-4665 or send an email to olpsupport@kryteriononline.com Monday through Sunday from 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM (Arizona Time) and during all regularly scheduled Online Proctored testing sessions.

Client Proctored Test Taker Support
If you are taking the exam at a company training center (client proctored) and are having trouble, please see the onsite proctor for assistance.

Thanks,
Rajashekhar Mushke
Rising star -2023 & 2022
Community Leader -2018

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Rajashekhar M
Kilo Sage
Kilo Sage

Hello Srini,

i hope this could be helpful to you,

Help

Please contact ServiceNow Training Department at 858-720-0477 or training@servicenow.com for all questions related to
  • Test taker account creation
  • Exam registration and scheduling
  • The failure to receive purchase confirmation email
  • Re-scheduling a Kryterion Testing Network (KTN) or OLP test session
  • Canceling a test session if you are unable to cancel the session yourself
  • Training questions
  • Test result questions
  • All program related questions

Kryterion Testing Network Feedback and Support
If you are having difficulties finding one of our Kryterion Testing Network (KTN) centers within a 100-mile radius, and/or a KTN center with available dates and times, please contact the KTN Support Team at 800-403-6199 or 602-281-3591 or send an email to ktnsupport@kryteriononline.com. We are available from 7:00 AM Monday through 7:00 AM Saturday (Mountain Standard Time).

If you feel you were not proctored properly, or if you observe any inappropriate behavior from the KTN center staff, please protect the integrity of your testing experience. Call or email the KTN Support Team using the above contact information.

OLP Services Test Taker Support
If you are using the KRYTERION Online Proctored (OLP) Services and are having trouble with the installation of KRYTERION required software, biometric enrollment, and/or the test launch process including biometric authentication and camera placement, please contact KRYTERION OLP Support at 800-491-6595 or 602-659-4665 or send an email to olpsupport@kryteriononline.com Monday through Sunday from 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM (Arizona Time) and during all regularly scheduled Online Proctored testing sessions.

Client Proctored Test Taker Support
If you are taking the exam at a company training center (client proctored) and are having trouble, please see the onsite proctor for assistance.

Thanks,
Rajashekhar Mushke
Rising star -2023 & 2022
Community Leader -2018

Rajashekhar M
Kilo Sage
Kilo Sage

Hello madhurigudiseva, please help him to solve this issue.

Thanks,
Rajashekhar Mushke
Rising star -2023 & 2022
Community Leader -2018

I will try to reach out to the training folks to see if this can be resolved. Appreciate your patience.

Hi Madhurig1
I am also facing the same issue regarding changing the webassessor email address. I have tried to change from edit profile but getting "Sorry you can not modify this email address".
can you please help on this?