cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect Conversation chat widget

Arsh2
Tera Guru

Hi All,

There are 2 widgets in Kingston for connect chat on SERVICEPORTAL homepage: 1-Connect Support(which shows the chat link)

2- Connect conversation window (the other is a floating icon on the homepage)

However the 2nd widget is a blank wrapper for us to use and i want to get the chat queue link  inside the wrapper which opens up when the floating icon is clicked

how to include the chat queue pop up window into this wrapper. Has anyone got advises?

find_real_file.pngfind_real_file.png

Thanks,

Arsh

4 REPLIES 4

krishna129
Giga Expert

Hi Arsh,

Could you able to get this done ?

I am trying to do the same for my portal. Please let me know if u find any solution?

Thanks,

Krishna

Hi Krishna,

apparently i found out the small chat icon in the serviceportal can be setup by Advance work assignment application module.

We cannot use the connect chat queue in the virtual agent chat icon.

hope that helps.

Thanks,
Arsh

Hi Krishna,

You need to add "Virtual Agent Service Portal Widget" to your service portal page to get the icon visible on your Portal. Also, you need to activate "Virtual Agent Service Portal Widgets" plugin to get this widget in your instance.

Also, please find the below link which could be helpful for you, if you want for connect chat.

https://community.servicenow.com/community?id=community_question&sys_id=d79c83e5db9cdbc01dcaf3231f96...

Regards,

Chaitanya

Hi Krishna,

If my answer helped you in any way Could you please mark my answer as Correct and Helpful!

Regards,

Chaitanya