The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show Different States on Process Flow Formatter on Change Request Form for different views

Shrey Khurana1
Tera Contributor

I have a requirement where I need to show Different stages on Change Request form based on the view selected.

On Default view I need to show the same way as it is OOOB but on other view I need to show only 3 stages i.e. New, Scheduled, Closed and Cancelled.

So, can anyone please help me how to configure different states of process flow formatter based on the view selected on form layout.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello,

If you have written the logic to get the view name saved on the field on form then do the below:-

Go to Process flow:-

find_real_file.png

Then Open the stages which you want to show for only specific views and apply the filter view is the name of the view:-

find_real_file.png

Please mark answer correct/helpful based on Impact.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Saurav11
Kilo Patron
Kilo Patron

Hello,

I do not think there is a direct way but you can apply a workaround here.

Create a field on the Change request form. Populate it with the view whcih is being opened.

The use that field in the filter condition of Stages in the Process flow.

Please mark answer correct/helpful based on impact.

Thanks a lot.

I have used  g_form.getViewName(); to get the view name.

Can you please me how to write script to hide the stage of process flow formatter for views other than default view.

Hello,

If you have written the logic to get the view name saved on the field on form then do the below:-

Go to Process flow:-

find_real_file.png

Then Open the stages which you want to show for only specific views and apply the filter view is the name of the view:-

find_real_file.png

Please mark answer correct/helpful based on Impact.