The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Micro–Certification – Service Portal

Tausif
Tera Expert
Micro–Certification – Service Portal

USD 1.00

Micro–Certification – Service Portal FIRST ATTEMPT exam. This is a 60-minute, less than 25 question, non-proctored exam. 

Retake Policy 

Guys please help , in order to take Micro–Certification – Service Portal Certification do I need to pay only USD 1.00 . I got this information from  www.webassessor.com
2 REPLIES 2

Ct111
Mega Sage

That examination is of 25$. 

To get more information abt it refer the below link 

https://community.servicenow.com/community?id=community_question&sys_id=1fe76e53db346388fff8a345ca96197e

all information regarding it's cost and retake policy is in short below

Micro-Certifications
What are Micro-Certifications and how can I register for them?
These are smaller certifications than mainline certifications that are targeted for specialty products or
topics. Micro-certifications are targeted at specialty products or topics within ServiceNow and do not
cover a subject area as broad as mainline certifications. Unlike mainline certification exams, these are nonproctored
exams that do not require visiting a testing center.
Like the mainline certifications, there is always paired training content that must be completed before
attempting a micro-certification exam. Often, but not always, these are available as shorter, self-paced
modules. There are some micro-certifications that are paired with only instructor-led content. Be sure to
consult the diagram found earlier in this document to find out which training courses are paired with which
micro-certifications.

What if I fail and need to retake a micro-certification exam?
You are allowed up to three retakes for a micro-certification that can be purchased for $25 each. Failing a
micro-certification exam four times will require you to re-completed the required paired training content.

Mark my ANSWER as CORRECT and HELPFUL without fail

Arno van der Ho
Giga Contributor

Hi Tausif,

As it says in the Learning Portal/Saba cloud:

Within 1 week of completing the course you will be emailed a one-time use, non-transferable voucher for the ServiceNow Micro-certification for this course, offered through Kryterion Webassessor. You may use that voucher to sit for the appropiate micro certification.

So the first time is free 🙂