The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self paced training/ course in partner portal

chandra_ym
Kilo Expert

If i have access to self paced courses/training (like Discovery or Service Mapping) in partner portal and once i complete them, will i get a voucher that i can use it to register for certification exam?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Josh Personius
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

At this point in time (Nov. 1st 2018) we only send them for the 3 courses that currently offer exams - Discovery, Event Management and ServiceNow Fundamentals. 

Service Mapping Fundamentals is 1 of 2 courses in the path. You would obtain the voucher from the Service Mapping Implementation course which is not offered as self-paced.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Josh Personius
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

At this point in time (Nov. 1st 2018) we only send them for the 3 courses that currently offer exams - Discovery, Event Management and ServiceNow Fundamentals. 

Service Mapping Fundamentals is 1 of 2 courses in the path. You would obtain the voucher from the Service Mapping Implementation course which is not offered as self-paced.

Thanks Josh

Hi,

May i know how can i access Self- Paced ServiceNow Fundamentals Course and How much does it cost?

Self-paced courses are available through Saba cloud portal:

https://servicenow.sabacloud.com/Saba/Web_spf/NA1PRD0015/common/leclassdetail/regdw000000001349035?context=user&learnerId=persn000000000108599&tab=2

I guess you need partner portal access to register for this course.