The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to track each user activity

sncrvk
Kilo Explorer

Hi all,

In snc how to track each user day activity ?

Example

i am new to snc i have id in our company sand box daily i am doing some prates   like user administration, form customization, runing script, deleting some labels ext..

so is it possible to get all this as a report? based on each user name it not like that i deleted some thing i need to go delete records and filter by my name.

my intention is over all in snc instance which user what he did each day ? is it possible to track ?

Thanks

Alix.

5 REPLIES 5

Pradeep Sharma
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

Hi Kanna,

I think you can report on events table in Servicenow(System Logs->Events)

For example events like "logins user.view, report.view" are tracked in events table.

tolga1
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

Hi Alix

I don't know, whether your request is still valid. First of all, what kind of activity do you want to track? There are different possibilities:

1. What he worked: Go to table "Time Worked". there, you can see all the times, which the employees spent on task-based activities, like tickets, change requests, catalog tasks, project tasks, etc.

2. General activity: Go to the "Client Transaction Logs". There, you find all activities of the users in the system, including also just viewing lists or forms without an actual indication of the work done there.

I hope, this helps you.

Best Regards

Tolga

Blaze2
Kilo Guru

You can try the following.

find_real_file.png

*Add username if needed

Right click on username and make a bar chart. Add fields that you need from there
find_real_file.png

Dipu Joy
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

Please refer this KB for more information for your requirement.

https://hi.service-now.com/kb_view.do?sysparm_article=KB0749943