The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Column width

Not applicable

Not sure if this is the right place to raise this question...

How do you adjust the width of a column when looking at all tickets, I can modify the column by using 'Personalize List Columns' and add/remove etc

Would like to be able to drag the width of the column, like in excel etc

Is this possible or is it a limitation of the Toolset ?

Thanks

35 REPLIES 35

Chuck Tomasi
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

Currently there is no way to adjust the column widths from a list view. This is a known feature request and our developers are aware of it. I have no further information about the priority or release at this point.

The original enhancements page posted above is no longer available. I'd like to add "me too" to the thread though. A great example is the on-call list. Have a filtered list at the top of my home page and would love to be able to make the team name smaller since there is a lot of unused whitespace in that field. There are other places it would be useful. Frequently I don't need all of the detail in the "short description" from a management standpoint and would be great to make other fields larger. Not a high priority just something that would be nice to have.

vspacek
Kilo Explorer

Is there any progress of this question after a year?
Thank you.

Chuck Tomasi
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

I just checked the enhancement request list. It is still listed as "Open". Note that several factors contribute to the overall prioritization of an enhancement request, even ones that we think are great ideas, and not all will necessarily become part of the product:
http://wiki.service-now.com/index.php?title=Enhancement_Requests