Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to customize Service now App login page as my intance has Multi SSO Authentication activated.Can anyone guide on that?

rimsy
Kilo Contributor

My instance has Multi SSO plugin activated and we have configured our login page as per customer's need. We need same login page to be available when user tries to login through mobile app. Is this possible?

7 REPLIES 7

Chuck Tomasi
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

Hi Rimi,

The mobile apps automatically recognizes if the instance being connected to is using SSO. It will present a "Use external login" link under the login/password fields. Once you login externally, you're pretty much done at that point. There's currently no way that I'm aware of to redirect the mobile app automatically or you could find yourself locked out if all you have is a local account.

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for the quick response. I get you that we do not have option to redirect to any customized page for App. I am trying "instance.service-now.com/$m.do", but what is this page with suffix ng_login.xlm,   "instance.service-now.com/$m.do#/view/ng_login.xml " ? Where can i find this in our instance?

Regards,

Rimi

Chuck Tomasi
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

Hi Rimi,

I apologize. I thought you were referring to the login page for the native iOS app (and soon Android). I wasn't aware you were using a browser. Thank you for clarifying this with the URL - that told me you were using the browser.

The ng_login.xml page is not available to modify by customers.

Hi Chuck,

I'm currently in Orlando Version(Patch 9), I'm implementing 'Self-registration' and 'Password Rest' links visible on longin.do page. I'm able to view that in 'navpage.do' but couldn't do that in login.do page. Please find the below screenshot

Reason:

I want external users need to access login.do page (on mobile web) to self-register/pwd reset and login to SNOW which redirects him to SP portal (I don't want the external user to navigate to navpage.do (native UI)), I want to communicate end user to use login.do page (where I'm planning to set up welcome page content on login.do page).

find_real_file.png