Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing sys_report_template

brian-rowland
Mega Contributor

I'd like to modify the "Visible to" field on the report form to implement the input label elements correctly (so users can click the "Me", "Everyone", and "Group" labels to actuate the radio buttons). There is no UI Page for sys_report_template. Is this page non-editable?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

brian-rowland
Mega Contributor

I would also like to modify the behavior of the reference qualifier for the group field to include groups that the user is the manager of, but not necessarily a member.

I seem to remember out-of-box UI Pages can be overridden if there is an entry in the UI Pages table w/ the same name. If this is true, then I believe I just need the sys_report_template.xml file to create a custom local copy in my instance.

Any help is appreciated.

phil_arledge
Mega Explorer

Was there any answer to this? I have the same question.

Thanks!

brian-rowland
Mega Contributor

I opened a HI ticket for this and got a response from James Capaldo @ SNC. In short, you can't modify the report template -- this functionality probably won't be added in the future. However, the accessibility issues with form labels were addressed in the October 2011 release. If you're after the change to the reference qualifier, I suggest submitting a feature request.

Regards,

Thanks for the reply!