The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Set Picker UI15

Ken83
Kilo Guru

Hello Community,

I'm still working on my upgrade to Helsinki from Eureka. I've had several UI styling problems and most of them have been resolved by reverting a few macros and other items back to a base system value. Now, I have the update set picker styling problem that I am not able to find a solution for.

find_real_file.png

This is what my banner across the top looks like when I go into UI15. I get this in Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, and Firefox so it's not a browser issue. Any one have any suggestions on how to resolve this styling issue?

7 REPLIES 7

Chuck Tomasi
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

Has your ui_update_set_picker macro been modified?

I went to UI Macros and searched on name contains update and came up with this. Compare updated times with yours and let me know.

find_real_file.png

Doesn't appear that they have been. The updated times match yours closely.

find_real_file.png

Chuck Tomasi
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

Thanks for the quick response. Have you checked it from UI16 as a test?

If it works in UI16, then it is likely that some CSS has been modified somewhere (either in one of the system CSS files, a global UI script, or somewhere else.) Tracking that down will take some effort.

Yes, in UI16 it's golden! No problems there..

find_real_file.png

I feared that it might be some CSS somewhere but I'm also very familiar with our configuration and don't recall modifying any CSS that would affect that directly. Could always be wrong though.