Announcing the Global SNUG Board of Directors. Learn more here

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show slush bucket on form in Portal?

Munender Singh
Tera Guru

Hi,

I have a form on service-now UI which displays a 'list' field.I have used a record producer to display it on Service Portal under 'Service Catalog'.

But,the issue I am facing is I am not able to multiple records from list field on Portal as I used to do on ServiceNow UI.

Kindly,help for a workround for this as I have not been able to find any solution for this.

Regards,

Munender

8 REPLIES 8

Michael Ritchie
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

You will want to use a List Collector type variable in the catalog.  In the normal platform UI it will look like a slushbucket:

But in the Service Portal it will show up like a choice list, however you can select multiple:

thanks Michael,

But I am not trying to display the catalog form on portal,but it is a normal form which has only 'list' type variable no the 'list collector' present in it.

Regards,

Munender

OK your original post mentions record producer.  Regardless list type fields and list collector type variables operate the same in the Service Portal.  See my last screenshot above as your list type form field will behave the same way allowing you to select multiple items.  Slush buckets don't show up in the Service Portal.

Hi,

I am aware of this ,my requirement is instead of selecting multiple record one-by-one on Portal.

I want to select multiple at a time as we have to select at least 600-700 items at a time,which would require too much efforts if we have do this way.

So,is there any alternative to this.

Regards,

Muennder