Announcing the Global SNUG Board of Directors. Learn more here

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not find a record in sys_hub_flow for column flow_designer_flow referenced in this update

Heisenberg
Tera Contributor

Hi Experts,

I have created the flow designer for one of the service catalog and when I am trying to move the update set from Dev to test instance I get this error but when I click on accept remote update in test instance  and  verify the flow designer sys ID in sys_hub_flow table its available.  Please advice what exactly this error means and how to troubleshoot this.

Could not find a record in sys_hub_flow for column flow_designer_flow referenced in this update

5 REPLIES 5

Sai Kumar B
Mega Sage
Mega Sage

Hi @Heisenberg 

This is coming because you have a flow_designer_flow in your update set and it's not available in the Test instance hence there is an error after previewing the update set, now you accepted so, the update is available in Test now. 

Best regards,
Sai Kumar

Ankur Bawiskar
Tera Patron
Tera Patron

@Heisenberg

The error says in the target instance it could not find that flow which you are trying to migrate along with Catalog Item.

So please accept the remote update so that the flow will be created in the target instance

Regards
Ankur

Regards
Ankur

@Heisenberg

Thank you for marking my response as helpful.

If my response helped you please mark it correct to close the question so that it benefits future readers as well.

Regards
Ankur

Regards
Ankur

@Heisenberg

Thank you for marking my response as helpful.

If my response helped you please mark it correct to close the question so that it benefits future readers as well.

Regards
Ankur

Regards
Ankur