The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ever used Coaching Loops?

Averell
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

The ServiceNow Platform provides a great functionality to increase the quality of your team work in all service management disciplines. Whenever you get a new team member you should give him a training on the job and give him a qualified feedback. This helps your new employees to come quicker on speed, follow the processes and deliver high quality.

The Coaching Loops feature enables a coach to monitor a specific behavior in an individual or group (coachee), and provide timely feedback so that the coachee can do a better job the next time. Coaching Loops can be applied to any task-based process in the ServiceNow system, such as incident management, problem management, and change management. It can be applied to non-task or custom tables as well, if the administrator configures a business rule.

I put together the attached presentation to make it easier to understand how this feature works and how to set it up.

Learn more on the docs pages   Coaching Loops

Do you use it?

Do you have special scripts to enhance functionality?

Any feedback and discussion welcome!

2 REPLIES 2

BALAJI40
Mega Sage

Hi Martin,

Thanks for sharing, it was very interesting. I will read the document and try to implement it.

Shiva Thomas
Tera Guru
Tera Guru

Hi Martin!

Thank you for this wonderful presentation. I used this module in 2014 and I'm amazed that so few instance use it.

I found it while preparing a presentation of this underrated module for my local User Group.

I used your texts as a major source of inspiration, but you are credited at the end of the presentation. I hope you don't mind.