The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LDAP integration error at LDAP OU definitions testing [LDAP: error code 1 - 000020D6: SvcErr: DSID-0310081B, problem 5012 (DIR_ERROR), data 0 ]

vemulavamsi
Kilo Contributor

Hi Everyone,

I have integrated servicenow with LDAP successfully. But after test successful, I went to LDAP OU Definitions and click the test connection, at that time for both users and groups I am getting this error: [LDAP: error code 1 - 000020D6: SvcErr: DSID-0310081B, problem 5012 (DIR_ERROR), data 0 ]

Can any one help me in this regard, why I am getting this error and how to resolve this error.

Thanks & Regards,

Vamshi Krishna

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Simon46
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

Hello Vamshi,

The error is related to the base DN which is not complete. Can you please verify that your "Starting search directory" is complete.

ie. If your domain was "example.com", then your base DN (Starting search directory) should be "dc=example,dc=com".

Error Performing LDAP Search Filter Due to Incomplete Base DN - Atlassian Documentation

Kind regards,

Simon Liang

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Simon46
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

Hello Vamshi,

The error is related to the base DN which is not complete. Can you please verify that your "Starting search directory" is complete.

ie. If your domain was "example.com", then your base DN (Starting search directory) should be "dc=example,dc=com".

Error Performing LDAP Search Filter Due to Incomplete Base DN - Atlassian Documentation

Kind regards,

Simon Liang

Hi Simon,

Thanks a lot, My issue got resolved with your help.

Thanks & Regards,

Vamshi Krishna

vab_13
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

incomplete DNs might cause this. I recommend a review.

Hi Vab Singhal,

Thanks a lot, My issue got resolved with your help.

Thanks & Regards,

Vamshi Krishna