Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flow Designer - redirect / connect to a prior activity

Jim J1
Mega Guru

Anyone know how to connect a flow action to a prior action. For example, an actions fails and you want to rerun the action after some task is completed fixing the issue causing the action to fail.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Brad Tilton
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

Flow designer doesn't have a rollback like workflow, but there is a new flow logic option in Madrid that might work for you called Do the following until. You should be able to keep running the action/task until it passes.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jace Benson
Mega Sage

I'd suggest editing your post by updating the title to get more people to look at it.

Make a good to-the-point title for the question or as stackoverflow says, "Write a title that summarizes the specific problem". This helps because it lets those who can help, know they can without going into the post. You might be thinking, I can't sum it up it's too complex. No problem, try to think how you'd ask a busy colleague, and put that into the subject. If you're still having trouble, write the title last after all the details are fresh.

• Good: Set Value form variable in the request form to Table field
  • Good: How to disable attachment confirmations?
  • Good: How can I set an override reference qualifier to a group
  • Bad: NetApp
  • Bad: Photo Masking
  • Bad: Not Available for Module script

https://stackoverflow.com/help/how-to-ask

Brad Tilton
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

Flow designer doesn't have a rollback like workflow, but there is a new flow logic option in Madrid that might work for you called Do the following until. You should be able to keep running the action/task until it passes.