The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize the Login.do page.

Dev68
Tera Contributor

Hi experts, 

Would like to know how to add more information like company details and logo to the login.do page.

find_real_file.png

4 REPLIES 4

Appli
Mega Sage
Mega Sage

Hi Ram68

I understand it's not really possible.

Possible options:

• SSO is deployed (and login.do page is disabled via system property)
  • CMS (content management) plugin is installed and custom (editable) login page is introduced.

Hope it helps.

Hope it helps

Dev68
Tera Contributor

Thanks Appil. 

Can you please provide me some more details on how to use CMS custom page to login.

Actually we have SSO enabled and we are using Service Portal and for some user don't want to follow SSO path and we require them to login via a different login page. login.do page was our option, however it lacks details.  

Hi Ram68

As per DOC, CMS has to be requested from ServiceNow personnel.

I just learned myself that Service Portal is recommended to use instead of CMS and I suggest to stick to SP approach as a first option (agree here with Pritam).

This community blog should help with actual deployment; login page may be dependent on the role as you may see there.

Hope it helps

Hope it helps

Pritam6
Mega Guru

Hi Ram,

Go to System UI > Welcome Page Content

You will see multiple sections available that hold the details which are displayed on the login.do page.

However you mention logo's so unless you don't mind seeing the logo in the middle of the login.do screen, I'd guess you wish to rebrand the login? In which case this can only be done via Service Portal (preferred method) or legacy CMS as Appli suggests.