Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there a filter for incident's I am following?

nickortiz
Kilo Contributor

I was trying to create a filter that would show me a list of all the incidents that I have clicked the "Follow" button. Ideally I would like the create the filter so anyone could use it, either using the "Is (Dynamic)" condition or "javascript:gs.getUserID()". Is this something that is possible?

3 REPLIES 3

Michael Ritchie
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

When you follow a record, a Live Group Profile (live_group_profile) record gets created if one is not already there for the "live feed" of the record.   Then when users start following a Live Group member (live_group_member) gets created for each person following.   You could create a report/gauge or application module to the live_group_member table to show which records the user is following.

With the above info, take a look at System Definition > Dynamic Filters Options.   You can probably check out "One of My Approvals" as an example of how you can filter and return a set of Incident Records triggered from a business rule.   You would use it with the "Is (dynamic)" filter option.

find_real_file.png

Hi, we tried this but users with ITIL role only is having error "Security constraints prevent access to requested page" when viewing the report.